We’re back with our guest Martin Mist (@LondonMisty on Twitter) to talk more about the unique challenges that present themselves to paramedics when dealing with patients who have ingested illegal substances.
- Where do we stand on physical restraint? When is it necessary and when should you give them space?
- Why paramedics must hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
- Why part of a paramedic’s job is to be a detective.
- How to do research on new treatments without being misled.
- What the top 5 hardest hitting drugs are and key insights on how to deal with each.
You can listen above or download the episode on any major podcast platform.